NAELB is an organization formed to promote the interests of equipment leasing brokers through education, advocacy, improved communication with funders and programs designed to upgrade the professionalism and profitability of brokers, funders and others engaged in the business of equipment lease financing.
NAELB is an association formed BY leasing brokers FOR leasing brokers. The NAELB is the Broker's Advocate.
- Only broker members in good standing are eligible to vote.
- Only broker members are eligible to sit on the NAELB Board of Directors.
- All funding source members are actively looking for broker business.
- NAELB encourages open and frank discussions between brokers and funding sources about issues important to successfully closing the lease.
- Our legal counsel brings broker members and funding source members together to work out their differences.
- Our Code of Ethics Program, as voted on by our broker members, promises to assure that our members adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- NAELB continues to lead the way in providing educational workshops relevant to brokers.
10 Reasons to Join NAELB
Join the NAELB. It's no time to go it alone.
Click here to read the prospective member issue of LeasingLogic, NAELB's official newsletter.