NAELB is the premier trade association empowering the independent leasing professional and providing direct access to their funding source partners. We represent an estimated $12 billion worth of origination and transaction placement.
Founded in 1990 and led by experienced leasing professionals, NAELB is an innovative association with the largest active membership in the industry. Many dedicated professionals volunteer their time to serve on our committees, a great way to give back to the industry. NAELB is governed by members and supported by a professional staff. Our Board is elected annually and works to meet members' needs.
NAELB is constantly developing programs and opportunities to advance the level of knowledge about the practice of equipment leasing, while encouraging members to implement ethical disciplines. In support of higher standards of professionalism within our ranks, we have established an Ethics Program intended to resolve ethics disputes by providing a confidential forum to resolve disputes. If any member believes that another member has violated the NAELB Code of Ethics in their business dealings with each other, that member is entitled to have his complaint heard to resolution. These activities are core to NAELB's mission.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Membership. SUPPORT FOR BEGINNERS
–A "Call a Mentor" program and education at conferences, including Broker 101 workshops for beginning brokers.
– Access to all types of funders at our Annual Conference and Regional Meetings, as well as online access throughout the year though our Live Leasing Forum to ask questions or look for a funder. We also host Meet the Funder conference calls so you can learn about our different Funders. BUSINESS TOOLS
– Discount programs such as Bureau credit reports ; Office Depot discounts; UPS overnight discounts; and much more—plus a Full Documentation Library and free legal advice though our NALEB Legal Council. DISTANCE LEARNING
– Our Video Education Series offers complimentary online via our Distance Learning modules or for purchase.
– Validation through our Ethics Program and Best Practices Broker™ Program
– LeasingLogic, our newsletter to keep you informed of industry news. Click here to view a sample of the “Best of LeasingLogic”.
What are you waiting for? Join America’s leading association of leasing Professionals. Be sure to add our website to your "Favorites" list for easy access to the source for leasing solutions.